Welcome to the Arcadia Titans 2019-2020 Lacrosse Season!
1. Player tuition for the 2019-2020 season is $875. You can pay online as part of the registration process or by check. Please make all checks payable to "Arcadia Lacrosse, Inc." and bring to practice.
2. The 2019-2020 gear pack cost is approximately $80. The gear pack includes game shorts and practice pinnie. The gear pack is optional for returning players, and mandatory for new players. Orders and payment will be coordinated at a later date.
3. Game jerseys are owned by the team and must be returned at the end of the season. Players will be charged $75/per jersey at the end of the season for lost or damaged jerseys.
4. We need parent volunteers to make the season run smoothly. Do not be shy--we will train each volunteer in the assigned role. Each family is expected to volunteer throughout the season for a minimum of 3 games per family. A volunteer coordinator will organize volunteer positions.
5. The parent board and coaches communicate through arcadialax.com as well as email and text messages. Each player is required to join 'remind.com' to receive text messages from the Coaches. It is imperative you include your preferred email and mobile numbers during the registration process for efficient communication throughout the season. Due to the club nature of our sport, we often experience short notice changes to practice and game schedules. Please be alert and check the website frequently. To join Remind, text @bb16e to 81010.
6. Arcadia Lacrosse maintains a strict "no-refund" policy. The club has multiple pre-season expenses such as facility / field rental, coaches salary, and equipment costs which preclude us from having the flexibility to refund payment. If your athlete is in doubt whether to participate this season, please attend Fall practices and clinics prior to the November 15th payment deadline to help guide your decision.
7. US Lacrosse membership is mandatory. Your registration cannot be completed without a valid US Lacrosse membership. The registration process will take you directly to the US Lacrosse site and back if . needed. Your US Lacrosse number must be current through 15 May 2020. Cost is $35 for High School.
8. Arizona Lacrosse League membership is also mandatory. Enrollment for A.L.L. membership does not open until January. Athletes will be informed when enrollment opens. Cost historically has been $40 per athlete, per season. (www.arizonalacrosseleague.com)
9. Individual equipment requirements are listed in the Team Rules section. If athletes anticipate purchasing new gear, helmets should have a WHITE shell/visor, ROYAL BLUE chin, and WHITE or ROYAL BLUE chin strap. Team preference for gloves is WHITE, ROYAL BLUE or BLACK. For new players, the club has some loaner equipment available. We have matching team helmets avialable for $210. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. They are discounted from the retail prices you will find online.
Base Cost: $875.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2019-20 School year